The students interested in the 6 week module will be given training in the following fields:
- E.D. and Measuring Instruments
- VMC (PROGRAMMING & OPERATING)
- ZWCAD / Solid works – SKETCH, FEATURE
- Soft skills
The students will be given inputs on the above-mentioned modules for 2-4 hrs. daily.
The training will give the student an insight into the practical aspect of things he has learned in class. As a part of training, the students will be required to work in the department the company feels fit- service, technical sales and applicaUon backend support. The students may be relocated depending upon the requirement.
- Practical working experience
- Company certification on completion of training
- Students only from Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering field need to apply.
- NOTE: Students in Diploma final year can also apply